Hey, hey, the band is back together! The co-founders of the Organization Development Network-Greater Denver Region (ODN-GDR) are together again.
In 2002, in addition to their full-time jobs, Debi Cohen Lake and Holly Pendleton founded what is now the ODN-GDR to fill a professional development and networking gap in the Denver area. Together, they ran the group for nearly 13 years. Holly re-located to Phoenix while Debi continues leading the group. Now, we are pleased to announce that the duo is back together – Debi joined Envision Business Consulting in its Denver/Rocky Mountain office in May and now works side-by-side with Holly again! Holly, who has been with Envision since 2013, is a member of the leadership team and is currently growing our Southwest region from Phoenix while continuing to work actively in the Rocky Mountain market.
Working collaboratively on client projects and advancing the profession of organization development is a collective passion of both, and they have exemplified leadership in the field. ODN-GDR will continue to develop and offer stimulating and innovative learning forums for members, collect feedback on the profession and advance its development as well as provide networking opportunities for its members. Organization development is more important than ever in our increasingly complex and competitive business climate and this professional development organization is playing a powerful role in education as well as creating momentum and energy.
We are thrilled to welcome Debi to Envision and send a salute to the values and efforts of Debi, Holly and ODN-GDR in advancing the field.
For those of you not familiar with ODN, it serves professionals interested in exploring, learning and sharing information about the field of organization development. The organization strives to increase the impact of OD throughout the Colorado Front Range business community by cultivating the following opportunities:
- Challenge intellectual growth among OD practitioners and stimulate expansion of our practical skills and knowledge;
- Foster an ongoing intellectual dialogue, including exchange of best practices;
- Promote the value of OD among its beneficiaries through education about the OD profession and by networking with other professions and business leaders to gain the business perspective on OD issues.
- Join our LinkedIn Group: http://tinyurl.com/27olqe2
- FRIEND us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009837213070
- LIKE our FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Organization-Development-Network-Greater-Denver-Region/991889114157412
- SUBSCRIBE, to join the email distribution list: http://tinyurl.com/yhooexb
- Contact ODN-GDR Directors: email@example.com